Monday, October 8, 2012

Cute Butterfly Cards

I had planned on updating on weekends only to start with when I decided to start posting on this blog, but I really wanted to share these cute cards I made awhile back at a friend's house.  I like to have some cards on hand for different occasions, and these totally fit the bill.  I just love the new butterfly punch by Stampin' Up.  Okay.  I love butterflies from any craft source, but this is my most recent favorite.  :)  

The paper is Whisper White from Stampin' Up and the 8 x 8 Citrus pack from DCWV.  It's one of my favorites.  I actually have two of the 8 x 8 packs and a mat pack of the Citrus paper, because I want to be able to use it and still have some left over to hoard and wallow around in.  TMI?  Sorry.  As I said, I used the new butterfly punch, but I also used the lace ribbon border punch from Stampin' Up.  I think that might be retired now, though.  I don't know why.  Seriously, isn't it just beautiful?  What were they thinking, huh?  Oh, and almost forgot the most important part.......the bling!  Totally crunchin' on Stampin' Up's bling!  Did you know that you can color it with permanent markers to correspond with your paper?  Well, you can.  I have evidence that I will share with you later this week.  ;)




 Okay, so the pictures aren't the best.  The battery on my Canon died in the middle of taking photos for my last post, and I've been too lazy to look for the charger.  I went with my old Kodak, which I had charged up for my son to borrow a few weeks ago.  I'm grateful for the 'old standby' but I'm going to have to find that charger before I try any more pics of white cards.  :)

Keep a weather-eye out.  I have some more cute 'on hand' cards to upload later this week.  Right now, it's bed time for the tired teacher.  Turns out test review during fair week wasn't as easy on me as I thought it would be.  Why did I think that?  Rookie mistake.............

'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment