Monday, February 18, 2013

Great Little Gift to Have on Hand

Sometimes you want to have a little something to give someone as a thank you or a pick-me-up.  A great gift idea is a mini composition notebook altered with some pretty paper, ribbon and bling.  Everyone needs paper to jot things down from time to time and these are the perfect size to fit into a purse or tote bag.  :)  You can write a special message on the first page so the recipient is always reminded of how important they are to you.  The gift that keeps on giving!







 Some of these little guys came from Walmart and some came from Staples.  I did the one that says "My Notes" a couple of years ago and then "lost" it among my craft supplies during a move one storage area to another.  I can't remember which Cricut font I used, but I think it might be from Lyrical Letters.  The others I made more recently.  I haven't decided if I want to do a stamped label on the ones that don't have anything but bling and ribbon or just leave them as is.  I think they're cute like they are, really.  What do you think?

By the way, the black and white paper is from a Walmart paper pack that I've used before in some of my other posts.  The brightly colored squares and stripes is from Michael's.  The other paper is from Stampin' Up!, but I can't remember the name of it.  I think it was part of a mini catalog collection.

I think I'll share this one at D. L. Art as well...... 


1 comment:

  1. OMGosh these are super and perfect as on hand gifts!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete