Friday, January 4, 2013

Personalized Composition Notebook



Just a quick post.  I gave this notebook to my mom-in-law for Christmas.  I wasn't originally going to.  I was going to hoard it.  I love this paper.  It's called Spice Cake by Stampin' Up! and it is probably my favorite of all of their patterned paper.  When I found myself inventing a need for the notebook (I already have so many other notebooks that I use for various purposes), I decided to go ahead and share the love and include this as a gift on Christmas.  When you're struggling for excuses to keep something, it's time to give it away.  

Funny thing, though.  Later that evening I drove over to my bestie's house so my daughter and I could ride with her and her mother to the movie theater to see Les Miserables.  She presented me with TWO MORE PACKS of this paper for Christmas!  Woot woot!  What an awesome gift from an awesome friend.  Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment