Friday, January 4, 2013

Split Monogram Vinyl on Tile

This is what I made for my best friend (and her husband) for Christmas.  I had to wait to post it, because I wasn't able to give it to her on Christmas like I had planned.  I had those horrible vinyl issues that set my timeline for gifting back.  Strangely, we haven't seen each other since Christmas night.  Normally, we would have had at least one sleepover by now, but she's dealing with some stuff with her parents, and I've been crafting like a beast and burning up the miles on my new treadmill.  Anyway, we went back to work today so I just walked the four doors down from my classroom where her classroom is to give it to her.

2 comments:

  1. Love this monogram. Looking to do something similar. What cartridge did you use for this font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monogram. Looking to do something similar. What cartridge did you use for this font?

    ReplyDelete