Monday, May 27, 2013

She Did it Again!

The bestie has been busy again!  Just look at what she came up with.  What a heifer!  Now I've got to really pull it together to come up with something to compare to these gorgeous cards.  (Can you tell we're a little competitive?  Okay.  Maybe a lot competitive.  lol)  

She's starting her own blog, by the way, so I'll just give you the general down-low here and then add her link when she gets it up and running so you can get more detailed information on them.  I'm pretty sure all the colors are from the Brights collection from Stampin' Up!  The patterned paper is from the last catalog, but you could do these with the new patterns just as well.  The new paper is really great.  The stamp is also from Stampin' Up! and was carried over to the new catalog.  I loved these so much that I'm getting that stamp set this month at our monthly hostess party.  (You can order it here.)  Then I'll post what I come up with as well.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment