Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wedding Card Box

This is my first wedding card box.  One of my former students approached me about doing it.  I'd never done one before so I Googled it and got some inspiration from one of the posts.  I would love to link you to it, but I didn't save it (just a picture that I will share at the end when I figure out which computer I saved it on). I'll try to get pictures of it set up at the wedding with the décor and everything.

I used my Eclips to cut out a free font I downloaded from the Internet.  The swirls, I believe, came from myvinyldesigner.com.







Not bad for a first attempt.  The boxes came from Hobby Lobby and were very hard to cut with my hobby knife.  My husband is buying me one of those little handheld rotary saws.  There is a sanding attachment, too, so I can whip through my wood projects easily as well.  :)

I'm linking this to D. L. Art's Linky Party.  Visit to check out some great projects that link to some really great craft blogs.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment