Sunday, September 2, 2018

Easy Sympathy Card

One of my coworkers recently lost her mother.  I've known her for almost 30 years, and our children went to school together from Kindergarten through high school graduation.  I really wanted to make her a card, and I've really wanted to get back to my craft blog, so I decided that I would go ahead and post this one.  I was inspired from a pin on Pinterest but changed it up a little to make it my own.


I used Stampin' Up! supplies:
Very Vanilla and Rich Razzleberry cardstock
Flourish thinlits and the Layering Ovals framlits
Pretty Label punch
I can't remember the name of the embossing folder anymore, but I believe it's retired now anyway.
The fine tip glue pen made it easy to adhere the flourish die cut.

My layers were cut at 5.25 x 4 and 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 with the basic card base measurements of 5.5 x 4.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment