Friday, November 23, 2012

Addition to Previous Post.....

Okay.  I couldn't stand not having envelopes for the cards and gift box I posted earlier today, and I was NOT going out on Black Friday just to get someSo, what does any crafter worth their Staz On do?  They make their own, of course!  

I used Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!) and my Simply Scored tool with the diagonal plate to make 8 perfectly-sized envelopes for my project.  I'm very happy with the results.  I put a couple of pieces of red sticky tape on the tab of the envelope for whoever gets them so they can be sent in the mail without worrying that the card they send will come out and end up on the floor of some USPS sorting center somewhere.

I lost the scoring guide that came with my diagonal plate, but that's okay.  Thanks to Mary at Stampin' Pretty I printed out a new one. 


Sorry for the shadows, but the lighting in my work space is not good for pictures.  If you look closely towards the bottom, you can see that I also added a half circle of velcro to keep it closed.  

I'm so happy with how this turned out that I'm going to work on a few more to give as gifts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment