Thursday, November 29, 2012

Butterfly Twist-top Box

Tonight's post is a pretty gift box that I've had for quite awhile.  Now that I can, I thought I'd share it.  :)

I'm going to make some more and use them to hold the glitter ornaments I've been working on as gifts (I'll post them soon.).  

Sorry this is so short, but it's time to get dinner on and get my young recruit another card made to go in his care package going out tomorrow.

I hope you like it.  :)



I used Raspberry Tart paper from Stampin' Up! and I cut the butterfly from Wall Decor and More (Cricut).  I don't remember what size I cut it at.  Sorry  :(  The bling is from Stampin' Up! as well and it really made all the difference on this project.  Shiny things usually do, don't they?  LOL

I can't find the original template that I used when I made mine, but I found this video at Amazing Paper Grace that is pretty close.  I don't know why she cut slits, though.  I'll have to try that to see how it is different.  I WILL be cutting windows into my next one, too.  What a great idea!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment