Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cute Ornaments

I just got a new phone that is a VAST improvement over my last one, and it supports the Blogger app so I thought I'd give it a try. 

Here are some ornaments I made my mother-in-law for Chrismas last year.  I'm going to make a set for myself this year.  They turned out so cute!

I can't remember where I saw these at, but you could probably do a Google search and find a ton of blogs with these ornaments.

BTW, I used Mop n'Glo and Martha Stewart glitter.  Frosty's face is made of black bling from Hobby Lobby.  His glitter nose was made by applying heat and stick powder and then orange glitter to orange paper.  I clear embossed the Santa and elf belts so they would look like leather.  Rudolph's antlers are part of a large snowflake I cut on my Cricut.  I can't remember which cartridge anymore, and since I got my Eclips for Christmas last year I hardly use the Cricut anymore.  I'll probably be using one of the svg snowflakes I just downloaded from The Free SVG Blog the other day to make more of him.

2 comments:

  1. Love all the glitter. Really cute ornaments. Love how you gave the snowman a cute set of earmuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these are just darling! They're all so cute and different, and the glitter looks great!!

    ReplyDelete