Thursday, December 27, 2012

Easy Craft Room Decor

I'm working on organizing and decorating my craft room so that I can get my crafty-station out of the living room.  My colors are black/white and aqua.  I love, love, love those colors together.  I'll take pictures of all the decor projects I have done when I get them hung/placed where I want them.  In the meantime, I wanted to share a super quick project I just did with my craft magazine holders.

Here is one I got from Walmart for $3.00 on clearance:

 
Here is the same magazine holder less than 1 minute later:


Squeeeeee!  Cute, right?  All thanks to:


Yup!  It's packaging tape by Duck Tape.  I found it in the mailing supplies section of Walmart while Christmas shopping last week.  I think I'm going back for more.  I think this would be great around the sides of my craft table instead of painting stencils like I had originally planned to do.  Ain't nobody got time for that!  lol

1 comment:

  1. That looks terrific, and it's TAPE---I thought for sure it was paper. Looking forward to seeing your room. My room is aqua, black, white and PINK.....great, great colors!!

    ReplyDelete