Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Treats for my Homeroom Kids

I did some treats for my science students on Saturday, but I like to make treats for my homeroom kids as well.  I just finished these, and I'm so happy with them.  They're just adorable!

I'm linking this post to the Use it Tuesday blog.  It's really cool and has inspired me to stop hoarding my supplies and share the love.  :)  Click here to visit their site and see what others are creating from their hoarded supplies.
 
I used the pillow box die for the Big Shot (dusted off from the last time I used it two Halloweens ago).  The paper is from Walmart-their bright 12 x 12 paper pack that I have had in my craft room for 3 or 4 years now and the same paper pack from The Paper Studio I used for the recruit Christmas cards.

I can't get over the Winter Wonderland embossing powder.  I can't believe I've had it for so long and didn't know it came out this pretty!  Except for the spots my tweezers rubbed off, you can't really tell that I embossed the scraps from the brightly colored paper.

I'm thinking you're going to be seeing some more pretty snowflakes over the weekend.  Christmas break starts on Friday and I'm ready to play with my supplies just for fun!  :) 



  (I took this opportunity to play with the zoom on my awesome camera.  tee hee)

1 comment:

  1. Very fun. Love your pillow boxes. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete